Please read these instructions. You will not be able to save your work and return to the application.
The application period for the 2021 Fellowship is now open and will close on Monday, April 26, 2021 at 12:00pm EDT. Please submit all answers in English.
Before beginning the online application, applicants should prepare the following materials which will be submitted as attachments to the online application form:
- Letter of affirmation from applicant’s commanding officer that addresses the following question: Why did you choose this candidate and what value will the Peace With Women Fellowship add to the candidate’s career growth?
- Applicant CV or Resume detailing responsibilities and achievements through applicant’s military career. This should be in list form, not a narrative.
- Applicant short professional biography (200 words or less)
- Essay questions to be completed by applicant (300 words or less per question)
- Describe your current responsibilities and the scope of your accountability/authority (budget, personnel, etc.).
- What are your short-term and long-term goals within your country’s armed forces?
- What is your past leadership experience, including any deployments or multi-national assignments?
- What aspect(s) of the Fellowship do you feel will be important to apply to your current and future role?
- What has been your most pressing leadership challenge and how have you addressed or resolved it?